Sunday, July 26, 2009

Matt: " 'The Wolf That Cried Liar' - I Can't Connect to the Internet From My Mac - It's Tylenol's Fault"


Hi! My name is Matt Sekijima and I'm sixteen years old. (Just thought I'd introduce myself.) Okay, I’m all over the place right now (;)figuratively, of course). The time zone change and ten-hour plane ride have totally messed with my head. About three hours into the flight, I took two Tylenol (oops, false advertising) PM. After about fifteen minutes, I started loosing it – just ask Sharon. Then, I fell asleep. That was probably one of the deepest sleeps I’ve ever had – just ask Tim, he could hardly wake me up for lunch. Ever since then, I’ve been acting kind of interesting. I blame the Tylenol. (The team’s been telling me that I’m talking weirdly and not making much sense…ridiculous…I always make sense…and boy, do I love sarcasm…) Oh, I almost forgot, here’s a (cool?) story about my retainer! Ready? Okay, I put it in a napkin on the tray and it got picked up later by a flight attendant. I didn’t realize until minutes before we landed that I lost it. I went to the back of the plane to look for it (in the tray carts) but I had to go back to my seat. Instead, a really nice flight attendant looked for it for me…nice guy… I went back to my seat and I felt the Lord telling me to look on the ground under my seat. There it was (in the napkin, don’t worry), my first God sighting of the trip! I was sooo thankful!

Anyway, today was looooong (as represented by the extended “long”). We’re at the house and the team’s been making fun of me because I can’t connect to the internet from my beloved Mac… EVERYONE else can get on except for me! They’re never gonna let this one go... I’m really tired and should probably go to sleep. Sorry that this blog hasn’t been very entertaining or informative…again, it’s Tylenol’s fault… Thanks for reading!

Matt Sekijima

No comments:

Post a Comment