Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vincy in Japan!

Hello everyone! These two VBS's has been great so far! Sorry if it looks like I haven't been blogging much, but when I was blogging one day the Internet couldn't connect and so I lost my blog. It was so sad... But when I was doing the first VBS it was sooo fun! All the kids had alot of fun. But here in Nokendai the kids were a little shy on the first day. But in the end of the day, they were screaming! This is the second day of the Nokendai VBS, and it is also Emma's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! We went to the Summer Festival Fireworks and they were so pretty! I had a blast! I can't believe the first week had just flew by... We just went to the nursing home to sing. I almost was crying! It seemed like they had alot of fun listening to us singing. We just got back and now it is almost time for us to go Emma's birthday party. It is going to be so much fun! Good-bye for now!

Vincy Mandy Fok
2009 Japan Mission Team

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear how much you are doing for Jesus, Vincy! I believe God is using you to reach the kids in VBS in a special way. Thanks for serving Him. and i always meant to tell you that i love that video "blooper" of you and matt, and matt jumps in and lands on your foot (hope it didn't hurt) and he falls backward and you look at him like, "what is your problem?" and thanks, Tim, for doing that blooper segment. i love to laugh at matt.
    : D

    blessings,
    celia

    ReplyDelete