Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tom: The last day at TMK

It's our last day at TMK. It is also a sad day. We will be leaving these children that we've got to know and love and I'm not sure I will be back next year. We will also be leaving Jon, Chieko, Eliot, Elisabeth, Richard, Kerry, Nathan, Alisha, Brandon, Hanna, and Kayla, our host families. All of us are tired but it's a good tired. God has done many amazing things here at TMK. Yesterday my computer started acting up and we couldn't play the song at the end of the VBS. (I think it's possessed) Awesome Matt saved the day and play all the VBS songs on the piano. What an amazing talent! Also for the PE at the Park, it was "Teach the Teacher Day". Some children showed me some of the acrobatic stunts that they learned at school. We went to the park just had a good time just playing with the kids. Some played soccer, tag, frisbee and races. (I think I'm too old to play tag with the girls. I am soooo sore today) Well, we are about to have breakfast. I will blog more later.

1 comment:

  1. gotta take care of the ol' bod, tom! i speak from experience!

    celia

    ReplyDelete